- Seeing Trash around the Landfill and Adjoining Streets?
- Trash Trucks on Balboa: Are they Legal?
- Problems with the Landfill?
- Report Illegal Dumping
- Breaking a Flourescent Lamp can be Deadly
- Council Video Connection – Why go downtown?
- You can address the City Council from the Valley Municipal Building in Van Nuys.
- Click on link for directions: http://lacity.org/councilconnect/
- Patriot Oil
- DONATIONS HELP!
Join us Saturday September 19th at 9:00 AM At Sunshine Canyon Landfill Entrance 14747 San Fernando Road Sylmar 91342 Park at County Assessor’s Office located at 13800 Balboa Blvd., Sylmar 91342 and we can shuttle you to the site as
SCAQMD NVC Response to Notice of Intent 022912
NVC letter to RWQCB re Tentative Revision SCL WDR MRP 011515
A group of Granada Hills neighbors has filed a lawsuit against Sunshine Canyon Landfill, accusing the operator of allowing noxious trash odors to stink up the community. Landfill neighbors say an unbearable stench of decomposing trash and gas fumes is
https://angeles2.sierraclub.org/sunshine_canyon_garbage_dump_and_waterair_safety Timeline for Sunshine Canyon Landfill Both the L.A. City & County owned land in Sunshine Canyon 1991 Old City Dump was closed. 1996 County expansion opened in 1996 1999 City passed the expansion & reopening of the Sunshine Canyon